Our third show focussed on why socialists should be champions of free speech and what is behind the various new laws that attempt to restrict our right to protest etc. We were also discussing the unfortunate way in which some of the left colluded with the witch-hunt and are still implementing it, for example by no-platforming other socialists.
- Clare Daly, the outspoken Dublin MEP.
- Moshe Machover and Huda Ammori explained what’s behind the war against the left.
- Professor David Miller explained why he as sacked by Bristol University.
- Asa Winstanley of the Electronic Intifada discused the Online Safety Bill and the increasing censorship of left media.
- Graham Bash, editor Labour Briefing magazine, will discuss various issues around the subject of ‘free speech’.
- Register here for the shows: https://bit.ly/3gWa6Qj
Comments are closed.